The first post

Hi! money makers (maybe not) and welcome to ebookdeal.blogspot.com! This is a new blog about "FREE" e-books that are going to help you improve your money making status, website traffic, page rank and anything you need TO YOUR SUCCESS.

As a new blogger I didn't understand anything about blogging so I was looking up for help. Now after 4 months surfing experience I decided to help other new bloggers maybe older bloggers who need help.

Something about me: My name is Mark Dimitrovski. I live in Macedonia. My first language isn't English and I still help bloggers. My contact e-mail is mar4e@yahoo.com

ADVERTISE HERE:
Advertising here is FREE until this blog grow up helping tons of bloggers. If you want to advertise here update your e-book information at ebooks72@gmail.com. Remember that anyone gets something with this blog.

1. You update your e-book here free and get free traffic.
2. Readers are happy because they are learning with no payment.

If you like this post please subscribe to my full feed rss or get updates by email.

0 comments